Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's December 1st, and this is an obligatory 'it's December 1st' post.



When I bought this advent calendar in ASDA, the conversation with the checkout man went like this:

Man: "Is that Peppa Pig calendar yours?"
Me: "If I say yes, will you judge me?"
Man: "No. I love Peppa Pig. I'd have got the exact same one."

Anyway I opened the first window whilst listening to a certain Mariah Carey Christmas classic on the radio so I'm feeling pretty festive this morning. I also just downloaded the Love Actually soundtrack.

I'M COMING HOME IN 10 DAYS!

1 comment:

  1. I have a cars2 advent calendar and am currently listening to the new Michael Buble album.

    I love the Christmas season! 10 DAYS, man thats lucky - i'm not back till the 17th! BUT WE NEED TO GO FOR COFFEE! I want to hear all about Uni & your life :)

    ReplyDelete