Saturday, October 24, 2009

Right now, it's 10:06 on Saturday morning. Don't ask me why I'm awake, I don't know. It's half term though, so yay. Although I do have a Kilimanjaro sized amount of work to get through in the next week - thank you so much teachers! It's probably the result of having 2 teachers for all my subjects, I think they see it as an excuse to set us loads more work. This is my list:

- English Lit. - Coursework Re-takes (Othello and Death of a Salesman).
- English Lit. - Essay on the Gothic Theme (Comparing Dracula and Macbeth).
- English Lit. - Quotation sheet on Macbeth (One for Macbeth and one for the Witches).
- English Lit. - Read Frankenstein.
- Drama - Twelfth Night Act 4 Comic Strip.
- Drama - Answering four questions on Lysistrata.
- Media - Coursework Essay First Draft.
- Media - Continuation and Development of Practical Production.

So you see, a busy week ahead of me.

The majority of last week was pants.

The Tension Cake Bakery went all out on mass production in Drama, lovely Sticky Buns of Stress as well as Pain au Chocolats of Procrastination and Argumental Almond Slices. A delicious combination. Mhhmmm.

English was an interesting experience last week, for numerous different reasons. Mickey made chocolate krispies out of melted Mars Bar. They were a-meh-zen.

And Media was interesting, seeing as our teacher wasn't even there yesterday so I spent 2 hours sitting at a computer. Not doing much at all. Sandringham have juiced their proxy system so now I can't get onto LJ or anything. I couldn't even get onto the Empire site, or Wiki. Bah.

However, I finished Season Seven of Buffy, which means I have no more to watch. Which is vair sad, as it is immense. Now I have to finish Season 2 of Heroes before Tuesday, and then I can start watching Season One of Bones. It is a boxset bonanza.

Goodbye for now, from your natural raconteur, who still doesn't have those boots.



1 comment:

  1. Jaaaane,
    I am ill (for full details see my blog, which I plan to update with this information in about 2 minutes.)
    Thus (yes, thus) I think we should do the comic strip thing with Liz on Tuesday rather than Monday, which is the last day she can do it, as I am more likely to be well by then. I don't know where or at what time exactly though. I messaged her on facebook with the same info.
    Also, what do you mean? You have seasons 8 and 9 to watch of Buffy...the seasons where she settles down, marries Xander and has three kids, and Willow has a civil partnership.
    Alas, I'm sorry cruel joke.
    Sorry if this is a weird comment, I have a high temperature.

    ReplyDelete